Technikon has provided renewable energy support for the U.S Army, investment funds, utilities, technology suppliers, and project developers. Its current projects include:
- Engineering support for a $100 million green energy fund in the selection of technologies for investments. Technikon has coordinated environmental and operational testing that has resulted in over $45 million of commitments in 1) a United Kingdom-based two-stage plasma gasification company and 2) an Italian advanced solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) company.
- Project Development and involvement in an eco-industrial park in Virginia focused on used oil re-refining, recycling and other renewable technologies. Investment and coordination between owners, developers and technology suppliers.
- Engineering support for $110 million municipal solid waste to electrical power project to be constructed in Canada.
- Validation of used tire-to-oil, auto shredding residue and solid waste conversion technologies for a green investment fund for multiple project sites in the U.K., Europe and the United States.
- Waste-to-biofuels project engineering and technology reviews for multiple clients.
- Contracts with a green waste power generation company to review grant and loan opportunities and to prepare applications for biomass waste-to-power facilities.
- Third-party feasibility analyses for USDA and USDOE loan guarantee applications.